From an early age I have been passionate about fishing. Spending countless hours fishing with my father, grandfather, and anyone else that was willing to take me. When I moved to Lake Anna, at about 10 years old, fishing became more than just a hobby for me. While most 5th graders were still waking up for school, I had already spent my early morning fishing from the banks before the school bus arrived. By 12 years old I convinced my parents to get me an aluminum fishing boat with a trolling motor and sonar unit. I spent my afternoons and evenings fishing every square inch of the Dukes Creek area of Lake Anna. When I went to college I still found time to fish for Smallmouth and Trout in Southwest Virginia. I moved back to the lake after college and married my wife Erin... We are currently raising 3 incredible sons.
In the past 10 years I've been honing my skills as a Tournament Bass Fisherman and Fishing Guide for Largemouth, Striper, and Crappie. I truly enjoy taking people of all skill levels out on the water. For most, a guided fishing trip is about more than just fishing. For some it's about relaxing from everyday stress. Others may want to ensure that their kids have an exciting first experience on the water. My goal is to make sure that everyone catches fish and has a great experience in a safe and professional environment.
Whether it's crappie fishing with your grandson, or preparing for an upcoming tournament, I look forward to guiding your next fishing trip.
4 hours: $225
6 hours: $275
8 hours: $325
Don't forget to ask about summer evening "Happy Hour" trips.
It is a great way to wind down after work!
- Dress appropriately for the weather conditions - remember to dress in layers in cold weather - and don't forget your rain suit if it is calling for rain.
- Bring along, sunscreen, sunglasses, bug spray and a camera if you would like.
- There are a couple of places to grab a sandwich if you would like, but it is best if you bring bring food and drink with you so that we can spend as much time fishing as possible.
- You can bring your own rods and reels if you prefer but we should discuss what tackle would be appropriate for the trip. Otherwise, I can provide rods and reels if you need them.
- We'll discuss the lures and baits that will be needed. Feel free to bring your own, but I will have some if you need them.
- You will also need a Virginia Freshwater fishing license, which can be purchased online at www.virginiainteractive.org/horf
- A $100.00 deposit is required to lock in your trip.
- You may cancel up to one week in advance without losing your deposit.
To book a trip call 540-287-3591
Or e-mail me at email@example.com
I will respond immediately